The Queensland Government will ease restrictions from 1am Thursday 14 April 2022 to allow everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to work at and visit a range of businesses, including our tours.
This means guests will no longer need to check-in to prove their vaccination status from 1am on 14 April.
COVID-19 Consumer guarantee
Travelling has become part of the Australian culture, and recent world events have tried to limit this. Luckily for us, we live in one of the most beautiful and sort after travel destinations in the world!
However, borders that are open one week, may be closed the next. And the fear of losing money from tour & hotel cancellations has restricted potential travellers from planning their next holiday.
So we have created a consumer guarantee to put these fears at rest.
If your plans have been put on hold by COVID-19 border restrictions, you’ll always be eligible for:
- Free change of date* (pending availability)
- A credit voucher for the full amount of your booking valid for 1 year
- A 100% refund if the above options don’t work in your favour
COVID-19 Border restrictions include:
- Government imposed border closure
- Lockdowns, restricting travel
- Quarantine requirements introduced for travelling to our region, or returning home
We hope this gives you the peace of mind to plan and book your next holiday in Tropical North Queensland.
Back Country Bliss are committed to protecting your health & safety
We are following Government guidelines to manage the risks of COVID-19, through safe work procedures and information for staff and guests.
Providing COVID-19 training for all employees, covering:
- Cleaning of vehicles & equipment
- Staff training on hygiene protocols
- Our guides will ensure appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures are in place during the tour
- We have limited the number of guests per tour and in our office and work area
The safety of our guests and team members has always been, and remains our highest priority.
If you require more information