Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once ‘Back Country Bliss Adventures’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Back Country Bliss Adventures’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Back Country Bliss Adventures’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have either received full payment for your tour, or arranged for payment to be made at the commencement of tour.
- (a) All booking require a valid credit card to hold your spot. We will only process your payment the day before your tour departs. If you would prefer to pay in cash on the day please let us know, however we still require a valid credit card to hold the booking. All Credit card details are held in our secure online booking system.
(b) A 1% surcharge applies to all credit card payments. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. The surcharge is due to fees we must pay for allowing credit card payments, the actual charge is higher but we have met you half way. Direct deposit and cash payments will attract no charge.
- (c) Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- (b) Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- (c) We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must contact us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- (d) All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- (e) We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- (f) It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- (g) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to book any Back Country Bliss Adventures tour.
- (a) There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- (b) Whilst all possible care is taken with your property, we accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- (c) It is strongly recommended that you have your own personal travel insurance cover.
- (a) Cancellation of your booking must be in phone, writing or by email to Back Country Bliss Adventures.
- (b) You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 24 hours notice of your intention to cancel.
- (c) If you choose to cancel within 24 hours before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted.
(d) There will be times when the influence of mother nature (adverse weather) on a program or activity means we need to amend or cancel the program. It is a decision purely based on safety and overall enjoyment of an activity. When we cancel a trip we will refund any money paid in full.
- (e) You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 24 hours before departure is subject to availability and is entirely at the discretion of the Back Country Bliss Adventures Management.
- (f) If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- (g) In the case of a private group booking or a private bus hire we would require 1 week (7 days) notice of cancellation. Where 7 days to 24hours notice is given, a 25% fee may be charged at the discretion of the Back Country Bliss Adventures Management. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled within 24hours.
- (h) In the unlikely event that Back Country Bliss Adventures is charged for the cancellation of any external service relating to a private tour cancellation, the full cancellation fee applied will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- (i) Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Back Country Bliss Adventures will be processed within 5 days.
Changes by us
- (a) We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- (b) We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Back Country Bliss Adventures.
- (c) We reserve the right to change the price of our tours at any time.
- (d) We reserve the right to launch & amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- (a) You must obey the laws of Queensland, Australia whilst travelling on our tours.
- (b) Your appointed Back Country Bliss Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Back Country Bliss Adventures. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you.
- (c) We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
Pick up points
- (a) It is your responsibility to meet your tour at the arranged pickup point and time.
- (b) Pick up times are approximate and can vary due to factors outside our control. Wherever possible we will contact you directly or your hotel reception to inform you of any delays/changes.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- (a) You must inform us of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- (b) During your tour, your tour guide may take photographs and video of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- (c) The Australian way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Back Country Bliss Adventures. Please inform the Back Country Bliss Adventures Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing Back Country Bliss Adventures as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Back Country Bliss Adventures will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- (a) All prices are valid until 31st March 2017, please request prices if your tour is scheduled after 1st April 2017.
- (b) The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Back Country Bliss Adventures. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Back Country Bliss Adventures.
- (b) Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Back Country Bliss Adventures in writing.
- (c) Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Back Country Bliss Adventures cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
Back Country Bliss Adventures is operated by:
Heff Pty Ltd as trustee for Heffernan Family Trust
ABN 95 965 460 442
PO Box 188
Tel: +61 07 4099 3677